Welcome to Blogmas Day 4. Today, I’m going to talk about my favorite Christmas music. Christmas music is one of the most loved and most hated things about Christmas. You have half of people being annoyed that it’s playing too early and half of people that listen to it in June/July. I may fall in the last category.
So here’s my top ten favorite Christmas songs:
- Old Toy Trains by Nana Mouskouri
- Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill
- The First Noel by Carrie Underwood
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Jacob Whitesides and Orion Carloto
- Santa Baby by Megan Nicole
- Christmas Time by Backstreet Boys
- Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass by Nathan Sharp (Is this a Christmas song? I think it’s a Christmas song)
- Jingle Bell Rock by George Strait
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Nana Mouskouri
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
As you can tell, my taste in Christmas music hasn’t changed much since around 2005. But these are pretty much the only ones I’ve listened to forever. Well, minus some of the newer ones, like Nathan Sharp’s.
I have very fond memories of listening to Nana Mouskouri every year while we decorated our Christmas tree growing up. It was wonderful.
What songs get you into the holiday spirit? Any I should check out?
Until next time,
In the spirit of this wonderful holiday, I’m going to do a giveaway! All you need to do is comment on and like at least one post during the next 25 days and you’ll be entered to win a book($20.00 or less) of your choice from Book Depository. Winner will be chosen and announced December 29th.
3 thoughts on “Blogmas Day 4: Christmas Music”
I love all of the traditional songs but I’m really loving Sia’s new Christmas album!
JustTheBeginning-x.com | Latest blog post: How to hint your way to the perfect Christmas gift! – BLOGMAS Day 1
LikeLiked by 1 person
I need to take a look at new Christmas music lol I’m kind of stuck in my ways lately. I gotta branch out!