I’ve actually just finished writing Bring Me Home and I’m kind of freaking out here. I am so excited! I never thought that I would actually be able to finish writing a book. But I did.
I just… I can’t word right now. I’m so excited and so so grateful for all the support I have received from everyone!
So from here… this is what’s going to happen:
- My amazing editor Adrianna from ForTheLoveOfBooks will be editing the rest of the book.
- November I will be getting the book out to my beta readers
- In November I will also be formatting the file for ARC, Ebook, and Paperback
- December 1st the ARCS will go out (sign up here)
- December 7th Blog Tour starts. (sign up here)
- January 1st is release day!
Also, some other hella exciting news! Skye from BooksInTheSkye has designed me the most beautiful cover for it! So check it out:
I just have so many feelings right now. I’m excited, I’m happy, exhausted, in disbelief… I just can’t right now. Props to the authors that do this for a living. Y’all are amazing. Just saying.
Until next time,