I saw this on Books In The Skye‘s blog and I had to give it a try. Make sure you go check out her answers as well!
This tag was originally created by Jenniely!
- Tag & link the person who tagged you
- Tag & link me/this post (which if you do this from mine – let me know! I’d love to read your answers)
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done
- Tag another 10 people
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ✔
Okay… I’m kind of bad for this sometimes. The thing is, is I never request or accept an ARC unless I’m legitimately interested in reading it. So I have that going for me. But I also have a freaking TERRIBLE memory. Seriously, I could accept an ARC and then it just sits somewheres forever.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ✔
Netgalley is the devil. -.-
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
Not this year! I have rated a book and not cross-posted the review… but I haven’t promised a review.
4. Folded down the page of a book
I am… a complete book snob.
I don’t care what you do to your book. That is none of my business, but when it comes to my books: I keep them in pristine condition.
5. Accidentially spilled on a book
Nope. Definitely not this year.
6. DNF a book this year ✔
Yes. And I’m totally not sorry. I refuse to try to finish a book when I’m seriously not enjoying it.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
Because I read mostly ebooks and have very rarely bought physical books, this is a hard no.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔
On a regular basis.
9. Skim read a book ✔
If I’m losing patience with the book or it’s getting close to dnf status, yes. I will skim.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
NOPE! I completely tanked my goal this year!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library
Maybe when I was a kid. But it’s been years since I stepped foot in a library.
12. Broke a book buying ban
I no longer impose those on myself because I suck.
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ✔
Yes. And it’s the worse thing ever.
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ✔
I’m usually pretty good at adding everything, but there has been a few this year that I didn’t add.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend ✔
I have had my friends copy of 13 reasons why for four years.
I’m not sure she actually remembers I have it xD
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
I have no friends. So no.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
See above xD
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Whenever I read hardcovers… I take the dust jacket off and put it back where the book belongs. No damage ever occurs.
20. Sat on a book accidentially ✔
I mean… sure haha But it’s usually my Kindle if that counts, so there’s not much damage that happens
So I totally didn’t do too bad!
If you haven’t done this tag, please do it and tag me in it! This was so much fun and I’m curious to see what everyone’s answers are!
Until next time,